The Family Support Center is proud to announce the opening of our Pueblo Center. The center is located at 1025 West Abriendo Avenue – across the street from Dutch Clark Stadium.
The Family Support Center is accepting new clients for our Pueblo Center. To schedule an intake or for questions about our Pueblo Center, please call 719-540-2149.
We strive to enhance the lives of our children and families we support every day.
As a Family Partner we will:
- Treat the child by integrating other services within ABA.
- Foster relationships within our community through schools, military installations, physicians, and other dedicated partners.
- Work with families to create individual plans based on current research and data based principles.
- Commit to being good stewards of our resources by reinvesting in our centers and staff.
As an Employer we will:
- Be an employer of choice with well- trained, dedicated and passionate work force.
- Support a positive and respectful work environment.
- Facilitate excellent and open lines of communication.
- Provide thorough and ongoing training opportunities to all staff.
As a Center of Excellence we will:
- Commit to smaller caseloads in order to provide each family individualized comprehensive care.
- Utilize an integrated care model to deliver the highest quality ABA services in conjunction with Speech, Occupational and Physical therapy.
- Support our staff with exceptional training, supervision and resources.
- Publish research and present at national conferences.
- Host an annual conference with a nationally recognized speaker.