Family Support Center has immediate openings for diagnostic evaluations with our psychologist, Dr. Hoffman! Please call our admissions team at 719-540-2192 to set up an appointment!
We strive to enhance the lives of our children and families we support every day.
As a Family Partner we will:
- Treat the child by integrating other services within ABA.
- Foster relationships within our community through schools, military installations, physicians, and other dedicated partners.
- Work with families to create individual plans based on current research and data based principles.
- Commit to being good stewards of our resources by reinvesting in our centers and staff.
As an Employer we will:
- Be an employer of choice with well- trained, dedicated and passionate work force.
- Support a positive and respectful work environment.
- Facilitate excellent and open lines of communication.
- Provide thorough and ongoing training opportunities to all staff.
As a Center of Excellence we will:
- Commit to smaller caseloads in order to provide each family individualized comprehensive care.
- Utilize an integrated care model to deliver the highest quality ABA services in conjunction with Speech, Occupational and Physical therapy.
- Support our staff with exceptional training, supervision and resources.
- Publish research and present at national conferences.
- Host an annual conference with a nationally recognized speaker.