Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA therapy) is the use of behavioral principles to everyday situations with the goal of either increasing or decreasing targeted behavior. This includes increasing and teaching language, self-help skills, leisure/social skills, and school readiness!
We use research based ABA strategies such as Discrete Trial Training (DTT), Natural Environment Training (NET), and Differential Reinforcement procedures to teach and strengthen new skills. Our data analysis drives our decision-making so families can rest assured that
Effective ABA programs require a group of clinical professionals with specialized training and certification within the field. Our centers are comprised of:
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA)
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA)
- Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT)
For more information about the BACB certification requirements, please visit www.bacb.com
Speech and Language Therapy
Speech and language therapy provides treatment and support for individuals with communication difficulties. Our program offers assessment and treatment in conjunction with our ABA services for children in order to increase effective communication and speech articulation.
The professionals who are educated to assess speech and language development and to treat speech and language disorders are called speech-language pathologists (SLP).
For more information about the ASHA certification requirements, please visit www.asha.org
Early Intervention Program
Latest research in Autism shows that early intervention is a cornerstone for children under age five, aimed at making rapid
improvements during critical windows of early child development.
- Early identification and intervention can make a significant difference in long-term outcomes!
- A primary focus of our early intervention program is language development and parent training.
- Our experienced team of professionals and state of the art equipment maximize this crucial time for meeting developmental milestones.
Our adolescent services are devoted to children ages 6-17 years of age.
- Our focus is on deficits in communication and social behavior.
- Our adolescent group participates in a number of outings, adapted sports events, and social engagements.